At Clint & Company, P.A. , I strive to serve the people of Florida, other attorneys, and The Florida Bar, including local and voluntary associations. Launching in 2020 proved, unsurprisingly, to be a challenge. Yet, I found ways to make a positive impact. Here’s a brief summary of some of those things from opening day to present:
- Volunteer pro-bono attorney for FACDL’s 1st Amendment protest program;
- Obtained dismissal of charges against innocent protester who was unlawfully arrested
- Volunteer Guardian ad Litem for the Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association;
- Assisting best interest attorneys represent abused, abandoned, or neglected children during their parents’ dependency court proceedings.
- Member of the Modest Means Program of the Orange County Bar Association;
- Providing certain discounted legal services to qualifying Central Floridians
- Participant in the One Heart for Women and Children’s 25 Days of Giving charity;
- Gifts for kids who need them on Christmas
- Participant in the Bar Buddies program of the Orange County Bar Association;
- Care packages for Florida Bar Exam takers
- Mentoring law students and young lawyers.
I’m dedicated to the people of our state, the practice of law, and learning new things. In 2021, I am setting my sights on leadership positions in local and state organizations.
Stay tuned for more!