At Clint & Company, P.A., our team strives to serve the people of Florida, other attorneys, and The Florida Bar, including local and voluntary associations. Launching in 2020 proved, unsurprisingly, to be a challenge. Yet, we found ways to make a positive impact. Here’s a brief summary of some of those things from opening day to present:
- Volunteer pro-bono attorney for FACDL’s 1st Amendment protest program;
- Obtained dismissal of charges against innocent protester who was unlawfully arrested
- Volunteer Guardian ad Litem for the Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association;
- Assisting best interest attorneys represent abused, abandoned, or neglected children during their parents’ dependency court proceedings.
- Member of the Modest Means Program of the Orange County Bar Association;
- Providing certain discounted legal services to qualifying Central Floridians
- Participant in the One Heart for Women and Children’s 25 Days of Giving charity;
- Gifts for kids who need them on Christmas
- Participant in the Bar Buddies program of the Orange County Bar Association;
- Care packages for Florida Bar Exam takers
- Mentoring law students and young lawyers.
We’re dedicated to the people of our state, the practice of law, and learning new things. We continue to set our sights on leadership positions in local and state organizations.
Stay tuned for more!